The Barbour Quilted Dog Coat in Black is perfect for keeping your pooch warm during chilly spells.
See the Barbour Quilted Dog Coat ( Black ) here
This is Barbour’s signature quilted design – your dog will look the part as well as being kept toasty and warm!
The Barbour Quilted Dog Coat buckles around the middle and connects around the neck with a Velcro patch for added security, comfort and ease of movement.
The Quilted Dog Coat is constructed in Barbour’s iconic diamond quilted nylon, with an insulating 70g wadding.
Designed to keep dogs warm on winter walks, this stylish coat also features the traditional Barbour tartan lining in a lightweight cotton, and a smart corduroy collar that can be folded forward for extra protection in bad weather.
Since its inception in 1894, Barbour remains a family owned business in the North East, the epitome of a British lifestyle and legendary outwear brand.
From supplying the first weatherproof garments to a community of sailors and fishermen, Barbour continues to product wax jackets, wellies, and waterproofs in over 40 countries.
This dog coat is available in a range of sizes to suit all breeds of spaniels and other dogs and provides excellent poor weather protection.
Details & Care
- Adjustable waist strap and Velcro-fastening neck
- Barbour Tartan lining
- Barbour embossed PU logo badge
- Diamond quilted nylon outer
- Fold back corduroy collar
- Machine Wash at 30
- Main 90% Nylon, 10% Polyester. Lining 100% Cotton.
Size Guide (Nose to Tail)
- Small: 35cm
- Medium: 45cm
- Large: 56cm
- Extra Large: 66cm
Recommended size for a spaniel
- Are Dog Strollers a Good Idea?
- The Ultimate Guide to the Top 6 Dog Strollers
- Walnut & Ivory Pueblo Modern Dog Crate: The Ultimate Pet Furniture for Style and Comfort
- What is the Best Gun Dog Dummy Launcher? A Comprehensive Guide
- How to Choose a Dog WIFI Camera
- Top 10 Must-Have Products for Every Dog Owner