Keeping your dog safe when he is travelling in the car should be one of your priorities. Using a dog guard is one way to create a safe and secure area for your dog.
These popular, universal dog guards are suitable for almost all hatchbacks, estate cars and SUVs. You should check the measurements of your car to ensure the guard fits.
If you have a saloon car or don’t wish to put your dog in the boot, then you can try a pet barrier.
These strong, mesh based barriers, fix onto the two front seats of your car and create a barrier that prevents the dog from climbing between the seats into the front.
Waterproof, see through and easy to use and clean, these barriers are universal and fit most vehicles.
- What is the safest way to transport a dog in a car?
- What is the best dog grooming bath for spaniels?
- 5 Best Treadmills for Dogs
- What are the best portable ultrasound scanners for dog breeders?
- What is the best dog bed for a dog with arthritis?
- What is a dog run?